Friday, March 25, 2011

eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Choy Rui Zhi (4)

I started at 12:45 to 1:20

General:The commuters at the bus stop are mostly students during 1:00 to 1:20, alighting and boarding.It is because it is a Friday so schools ended early. There are less business people boarding than students as it is off peak hour.

Challenges:The bus takes a long time to reach the bus stop and the commuters alighting and boarding could not be seen clearly as I was sitting behind the bus stop, therefore the bus stop is blocking my view.And also, the bus has two door and I cannot look at the 2 doors at the same time, I can only estimate the profiles of the commuters.The weather is also sunny so it is very hot.

If i were to given a second chance:
I would take more time to check on the bus. Since, I spend a lot of time on the previous work I have less time to do and it is not on scheduled time. I would also like to do a station with more buses.


Pictures :

No comments:

Post a Comment